Financial planning advice to help you flourish in later life
We provide advice, information and solutions to all your later life financial needs.
From pre-retirement advice, cash flow modelling, investment income planning and wealth and asset protection to estate planning, we are here to help you with whatever is on your mind.
We understand the major financial decisions you make today could have significant and life-changing consequences in the future. It is therefore essential that you get the professional independent financial advice to help you plan for later life.
After a lifetime’s hard work, paying taxes and building a financial portfolio, it’s understandable that you want to protect your wealth from taxation and pass as much as possible onto the next generation.
Estate Planning and Asset Protection
Estate planning is the best way of ensuring your financial and personal affairs are in good order. We help to find the right ways to preserve assets, minimise taxation and achieve your goals.
In order to achieve your later life goals, there are a number of areas that we can look at such as:
- Cash flow modelling of income in retirement
- Tax efficient income withdrawal in retirement including Capital Gains Tax (CGT) planning, use of ISAs and annual tax allowance
- Estate planning and asset protection planning for Inheritance Tax (IHT) and efficient transfer of assets to the next generation
- Tax efficient investments – use of tax wrappers to ensure all tax allowances are used including CGT and personal tax allowances
- Alignment of investments to attitude to risk and capacity for loss including ongoing monitoring to cater for changing client circumstances
- Nil Rate Band planning – advice on using the Nil Rate Band for IHT and the use of the Residence Nil Rate Band and Deed of Variation where appropriate
The value of investment and income from them may go down. You may not get back the original amount invested. Tax treatment is based on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax planning.